Likes Likes:  8
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Barbara Napier

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lenox sent me the folliwing link. Its nice to read: Barbara's thoughts about us after she just came to the Forum
    ANIMO: Wegener's Granulomatosis
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved reading Barbara's Blog, she was very clever.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I loved reading Barbara's Blog, she was very clever.
    And an amazing and strong person too.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, please thank Lennox for us, what a wonderful thing for him to share. I think we sometimes lose site of how we on this forum, lift each other up in our lows. She was a very brave and loving member of our forum family here. She is greatly missed.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaha View Post
    Alysia, please thank Lennox for us, what a wonderful thing for him to share. I think we sometimes lose site of how we on this forum, lift each other up in our lows. She was a very brave and loving member of our forum family here. She is greatly missed.
    Thank you so much. I will let Lenox know about our love to Barbara. I know that he is missing her so much. I totally understand how it feels.....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lenox asked me to send his love to all of us.
    I must say that chatting with him feels like chatting with Barbara in a way. they both have similar sense of humor, positivity and warm heart.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is so good of you to maintain a connection with Lenox. You two have so much to talk about. I appreciate hearing how he is doing and about his similarities to Barbara. I'm often struck by the fact that, for the most part, Weggies and those close to them are exceptionally nice people.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birythday in heaven, our dear Barbara.
    have fun on your day, ride on the clouds with my sweet Phil, and teach the angels how to ride, like you taught us: "keep looking straight forward. Between the ears".
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday, Barbara!!! I wish you were here to celebrate in person and take a ride on your favorite horse! We love you and will miss you forever, until we meet again!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today it is 2 years since our beautiful Barbara flied high... brave, funny, inspiring & sweet lady.. a great warrior.

They have all our best warriors up there in heaven, a parallel wg forum, where dr. Phil is showing around every newbie, and Barbara is teaching them how to ride on the clouds...

Lenox asked me this morning to send his love to all of us. He said that the weggies friendship helped her a lot.

Barbara helped us a lot, with her inspiring courage, great sense of humor, awesome creativity, generous support and caring, kindness & love.

RIP our beautiful Barbara.. we will "keep looking straight forward: between the ears".. untill we meet again.

(Please hug my sweetie for me)

FB_IMG_1465030216119.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast